Thursday, February 5, 2009

Worse Part of 2009 Life

Cool, i broke my world record that i didn't sleep for four days straight... during night of course nap not included cause not effective at all. Guess What? My school attendance reach to 70% if it goes anymore lower i no need to take exams.. Tough Day for me, my teacher actually called my parents yesterday, and they found out that i lied to them.. All the effort of tryin to make them change the impression of me have gone to waste.. to them now i might be a perfect liar.. so no matter what i say now is no use to them is an excuse.. four days leh... no sleep my body can't take it what can i do? nothing! those bugs just don't go don't they? whats the point of seeing doctor no use.. they just give me sleeping pills to deal me off.. i don't want to rely on medicine..
2 yrs ++ already... am going insane sooner or later.. my emotional control is getting more hard to control day by day.. so mental torturing... i wish i can move out to better enviroment and slp but i don't think my parents would allow i think they will just tie me to that house till am marry.. still got 1 yr ++ till am 21 not far not long but hard to will till that day.. i can wait but i don't think my mental can wait..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home