Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ahhh!!! Lately am going insane again, doing accounting homework till late night. Then, the following day no energy to study. But this is just only the begginning... 1 more month to go to my precious holiday.. Now i know why some people treat holiday like heaven.. Cause when you really put in the effort to study or work, you would really like a nice rest to chill yourself up. So.. this coming holiday what job should i find.. Maybe something about retail.. but hope they won't ask me to buy things as uniform.. Cause am BROKE! Yesterday, my section head gave our class a lesson on business funamentals, cool within 5 mins he run through 5 units and i get the point instant.. but my other business fundamentals teacher taught like one page 1 - 2 hours lol.. see the different and yet i don't know what is he teaching!! He trying to build the base before going into the topic but i can't really hear what he was trying to say.. @@

1 Comments:

Blogger auD-Rey said...

audrey here..hey link me up lo..never link me lo..hahaha.link up k

June 5, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home