Monday, October 13, 2008

New School Term!!

New term means new modules, this term am studying Business Communication & Principle of Marketing. This time starting lesson wasn't so stress like last time, lecturer somehow made the lesson so intresting and funny. XD But when i got my textbook, my thinking change instantly, this came to my head "BLOODY HELL!! HOW COME THE BOOK SO THICK!!" that was my Business Communication. *sobz* This term die also must go for sports and wellness lesson, if not the teacher might chop my head off =x Hope tomorrow will be a good day hahas.. nice timetable too, hope am able to cope with my BGR, Money, Family & my studies of course.. Its time to train how i cope with stuff if not i might get things mess up easliy for work in future XD..


Psst.. i lefted out something, i only mention how my day go for the starting of the holiday right? hehes.. i have something to share here :) This is during the holiday, i found my love one hehes :) tomorrow will be 1 mth hohohos.. nice 14th valentine falls on the 14th too XD Hope we can last forever :) Hmm, i might say that this is the best relationship i have hahas... Good night, have to go study my Principle of Marketing, that teacher already start since the first day of lesson >.<> wheeee =x Guess the next time i blog will be when? hahas..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home